Ok, so I've seen these lovely clay key rings on Pinterest. As you might have read, the whole idea is for me to put my DIY board on Pinterest to good use....
I figured that it wouldn't be so hard to do, as I am sure I played with clay as a kid.
I even thought I'd take it a step further and attempt a marble effect, kneading black and white clay together.. And you know what.. I aced it!
If I do say so myself...
So easy! All you have to do is:
1. Mix the two colours together (if you want to make a marble effect)
2. Roll the clay out using a rolling pin
3. Cut the round shape with a cookie cutter and remove excess clay
4. Make a hole at the top with a pencil
5. "Cook" the clay as instructed on packaging (unless you've got the air-drying kind of clay). Which makes the whole craft even easier!
You can make all kinds of shapes and sizes, and these would be great little stocking fillers for Christmas..
Hey, by the way, do you have any suggestions for crafts that I should try out? I'd love to hear your thoughts! Leave a comment below...
Talk to you soon,